Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Charity Flamenco Concert in Maruyama!

Good morning, lovelies!

I just wanted to write and let you know about a charity event taking place in town!  This Sunday, December 11th at 1:00pm there will be a charity flamenco performance at Rosemary Park Theater Hall.  Foreign residents can go for FREE!

As I am told, the dancers are all students, mainly college students but there may be some grade school performers as well.  I hear that last year's turnout wasn't so great, so I am really hoping there will be more people there this time.  I will definitely be there!

Oh, and during the intermission, there will be grilled chicken and soft drinks!  I'm not really sure what that's about, but really, is there ever a bad time for chicken?

The doors open at 1:00pm and is scheduled to end at 4:30. Of course, bring your Japanese friends, too.  General admission is 1500yen. 

If you can read Japanese, check out the flyer below!


No comments:

Post a Comment